Selling your property via a licensed real estate agent is always a wise choice!
When deciding to sell your home there are many factors that should contribute to your final decision.
EmCity Property is a licensed Real Estate company in complete accordance with local legislation. This allows us to assure you of consistency as well as a high standard of service when conducting the sale of your property. Our structured approach to selling your most important asset allows us to maintain a high level of communication and reliability on sales.
What are the main benefits of selling with a Licensed Real Estate Agent?
- They are able to make sure your list price is correct based on market analysis
- Can suggest selling and styling tips based on your home design and experience in the market
- Have access to large groups of buyers through database systems and prior enquiries
- Strive to ascertain the best possible price
- Understanding relevant and current legislation and ensuring compliance in all aspects of the sale
- Access to professional assistance
Knowledge and understanding are the two biggest attributes of a motivated real estate agent. Placing your trust in a reputable company such as EmCity property, will allow you to rest easy knowing that your largest asset is in safe hands.
Are you ready to sell or just want some advice on selling?
Description of Property
Ground floor renovated two bedroom unit in the great suburb of Ascott park .
Perfect for couples ,families first home buyer or a savvy investor looking to expand their portfolio.
Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom.
Reasonable sized lounge space connecting with an elegant kitchen with updated bench top
Undercover garage and plenty shared facilities included.
Positioned in a great location ,only 1.5 km from Castle Plaza shopping centre,
200 m walk to Marion road bus stops ,close to quality schools in the area.
Just a short drive to Brighton beach, City and Glenelg beach .
Catch the lifestyle at an affordable price !
For more information or to register your interest and contact