Across Australia, the auctioning of properties has rapidly increased in popularity due to its many benefits. Any type of property can be sold at auction, and it’s swift and effective nature is one of the many reasons as to why it’s a prevalent choice.
Why choose an Auction sales Campaign:
- Purchasers abide by your Sale terms and conditions.
- You are in control of how much you spend on your marketing plan by choosing the length of time the auction is advertised to the public.
- Preauction sales occur often, as buyer have the fear of missing out on a property. This often results in a buying price that is over reserve.
- The Sale Contract is ‘Unconditional’. This means the sale is final, with no cooling off period, and no subject to finance or inspection conditions.
- Auction is a competitive environment which means your expected sale price may exceed expectation.
As mentioned, the best suited method of sale will always depend on your property and location. The team at EmCity Property will better assist you in choosing the right method of sale for your property, considering market trends and conditions.
Do you have a question about the auction process?
Please contact us on 8349 7747
Description of Property
LOT 321, 15C ENGEL DRIVE, SALISBURY EAST
** UNDER CONTRACT**
Beautifully positioned within 3kms of the brand-new Saints Shopping complex, packed full of great eateries and grocery stores. This allotment is perfectly positioned on a 232sqm allotment in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by a mix of new and old homes. Positioned near public transport and all the great amenities you could ask for; this allotment is an attractive investment and must be seen.
Adjacent to a lush green community park and minutes from Gulfview heights, this is the perfect site to plan, design and build your brand-new home or investment property.
This beautiful 7.62m frontage allotment is perfect for a 2-bedroom home (STCC) on a well-placed, easement free, cleared level and rectangular block. This allotment would suit an array of potential development options.
Wanting to find out more about this allotment? We can put you in touch with local developers who can give you sound advice offering a range of options for you.
Council: City of Salisbury
Land size: 232sqm approx.
Easements: Not applicable
Council Rates: TBA
water rates: TBA