Across Australia, the auctioning of properties has rapidly increased in popularity due to its many benefits. Any type of property can be sold at auction, and it’s swift and effective nature is one of the many reasons as to why it’s a prevalent choice.
Why choose an Auction sales Campaign:
- Purchasers abide by your Sale terms and conditions.
- You are in control of how much you spend on your marketing plan by choosing the length of time the auction is advertised to the public.
- Preauction sales occur often, as buyer have the fear of missing out on a property. This often results in a buying price that is over reserve.
- The Sale Contract is ‘Unconditional’. This means the sale is final, with no cooling off period, and no subject to finance or inspection conditions.
- Auction is a competitive environment which means your expected sale price may exceed expectation.
As mentioned, the best suited method of sale will always depend on your property and location. The team at EmCity Property will better assist you in choosing the right method of sale for your property, considering market trends and conditions.
Do you have a question about the auction process?
Please contact us on 8349 7747
Description of Property
Ground floor renovated two bedroom unit in the great suburb of Ascott park .
Perfect for couples ,families first home buyer or a savvy investor looking to expand their portfolio.
Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom.
Reasonable sized lounge space connecting with an elegant kitchen with updated bench top
Undercover garage and plenty shared facilities included.
Positioned in a great location ,only 1.5 km from Castle Plaza shopping centre,
200 m walk to Marion road bus stops ,close to quality schools in the area.
Just a short drive to Brighton beach, City and Glenelg beach .
Catch the lifestyle at an affordable price !
For more information or to register your interest and contact