Available Rental Properties
867 Main North Road, Pooraka
2 + 3 years (negotiable), increasing by CPI at renewal.
• Approx. 620m² net lettable area
• 24 hour access
• Fresh modern look open reception/show room area
• Separate meeting room or the space can be used as a second office
• Updated toilet and washroom facility
• Space for 13 car parks if used as an office, or more if used as a car yard
• Furniture inside can be included at an extra cost
• Shipping container and all cars on exterior will be removed from site when leased
• Can be used as a car yard or office/retail space (has been used as a car yard and a real estate office previously)
• Onsite parking behind secure fence and an automatic gate to allow for easy access for you and employees from the main road. No getting out of your car in the rain to open the gate!
For more information contact Kirstyn Page on 0433 967 467.
8 Abotts Place, Mount Barker
453b Bridge Road, Para Hills
1 Frank Street, Para Hills
16c Briar Avenue, Salisbury East
22 Morsby Street, Mount Barker
18a Telford Road, Ingle Farm
14 Greencroft Road, Salisbury North
18c Telford Road, Ingle Farm
7a Sunburt Street, Ingle Farm
11 Oswald Crescent, Para Hills
8A Reading Street, Clearview
25 Simeon Crescent, Morphett Vale
19 Penner Crescent, Para Hills
48 Golflands View, Morphett Vale
58 Vincent Road, Smithfield Plains
Description of Property
Located on a 394 square meter allotment, this beautiful cottage front home boasts street appeal, with a modern interior that will satisfy your contemporary lifestyle. Located right next to up and coming suburbs Ingle Farm and Para Vista, this home is ideally located for a steady property market rise!
Upon arrival, you will notice the beautifully maintained garden at the forefront of the home, with the large White French Double Hung Windows, complete with security shutters, framing the property behind. The entryway leads into a spacious hall, giving a sense of connection to whole house. With new flooring and carpet throughout the whole home, along with freshly painted walls and ceiling, this house boasts a fresh feel.
With 3 spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes, an open plan living/dining room and not to mention an updated kitchen equipped with a large freestanding gas cooktop and dishwasher, this home is perfect for all!
The lush green grass area to the rear of the property along with ample parking space for 2 cars and the added benefit of a reversing bay, this property features a strategic layout for low maintenance living! The added bonus of a Solar Energy System will ensure that the cost of living is kept to a minimum.
In close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Saints Shopping Precinct, Public Transport, various Parks and Reserves, your location will be the envy of all!
• New carpet to all bedrooms
• New flooring throughout
• Large bathroom with separate toilet
• Off-street parking
• Solar Energy System
• Stainless Steel Dishwasher and Cooktop
• Colorbond electric roller door
• Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
This home will suit any buyer, from families, first home buyers or investors for many years to come! Make this YOUR home and start creating memories now!
Council / City of Salisbury
Built / 1970 approx.
Land / 394SQM
Council rates / TBA
Water rates / TBA
Es levy / TBA
Approx. rental range / TBA
RLA 282 765
Want to find out more about your property and where it currently sits in the market? Our agents can come out and provide a current comparative market analysis on your home.
Feel free to contact EmCity Property and ask for Jonathan Parini on (08) 8349 7747 for a free, no obligation market analysis based on current trends within the forever growing market. With multiple years of experience in the real estate industry our agents have access to “ready to buy” clients and developers. Make selling and buying your next home easy!