Available Rental Properties
867 Main North Road, Pooraka
2 + 3 years (negotiable), increasing by CPI at renewal.
• Approx. 620m² net lettable area
• 24 hour access
• Fresh modern look open reception/show room area
• Separate meeting room or the space can be used as a second office
• Updated toilet and washroom facility
• Space for 13 car parks if used as an office, or more if used as a car yard
• Furniture inside can be included at an extra cost
• Shipping container and all cars on exterior will be removed from site when leased
• Can be used as a car yard or office/retail space (has been used as a car yard and a real estate office previously)
• Onsite parking behind secure fence and an automatic gate to allow for easy access for you and employees from the main road. No getting out of your car in the rain to open the gate!
For more information contact Kirstyn Page on 0433 967 467.
8 Abotts Place, Mount Barker
453b Bridge Road, Para Hills
1 Frank Street, Para Hills
16c Briar Avenue, Salisbury East
22 Morsby Street, Mount Barker
18a Telford Road, Ingle Farm
14 Greencroft Road, Salisbury North
18c Telford Road, Ingle Farm
7a Sunburt Street, Ingle Farm
11 Oswald Crescent, Para Hills
8A Reading Street, Clearview
25 Simeon Crescent, Morphett Vale
19 Penner Crescent, Para Hills
48 Golflands View, Morphett Vale
58 Vincent Road, Smithfield Plains
Description of Property
This quality built 70’s home has all the family amenities you could want. Placed on a 413sqm CORNER allotment, it offers an enviable lifestyle and location. With large living areas, 3 bedrooms (built-in robes to all) and plenty of storage, even the most fastidious buyers will be impressed. Neighboring up and coming suburbs of Para Hills West and Gulfview Heights, this an investment for YOUR future that you don’t want to miss out on!
Prior to entry, you will notice the home has a strong street presence with its beautiful crème rendered façade with the complimenting charcoal roof. Entering the home, you will find high ceilings that provide the home with a sense of luxury. The large open planned kitchen and living room is an entertainer’s delight with the added benefit of ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort. The newly renovated kitchen provides an array of new fittings and fixtures that complement the existing home, and allow you to explore your culinary skills!
Outside continues to deliver with a large verandah for all your entertaining needs! With plenty of room to park your car, and any other vehicles, the home gives a sense of security.
• Renovated kitchen
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Renovated bathroom
• Gas hotplate and electric oven
• Roller shutters at the front for extra security
This locations boasts convenience! You will find yourself close to public transport, Saints Shopping Center, Ingle Farm Shopping Center and many public and private schools, with Madison Park Primary just down the road!
This home will suit any buyer, from families to a first home buyer, or investor for many years to come. Make this YOUR home and start creating memories now!
Want to find out more about your property and where it currently sits in the market? Our agents can come out and provide a current comparative market analysis on your home.
Feel free to contact EmCity Property and ask for Jonathan Parini on (08) 8349 7747 for a free, no obligation market analysis based on current trends within the forever growing market. With multiple years of experience in the real estate industry our agents have access to “ready to buy” clients and developers. Make selling and buying your next home easy!
RLA 282 765
Council / City of Salisbury
Built / 1971
Land / 413sqm
Build / Approx. 191sqm
Council rates / TBA
Water rates / TBA
Es levy / TBA
Approx. rental range / TBA