Property Management is a crucial part of protecting one of your biggest investments. There is no doubt when we say that owning an investment property is like running a small business.
What are the key benefits of hiring a Property Manager?
- High quality tenants via a database register
- Less legal issues through trained managers
- Shorter periods of vacancy
- Long term tenancies through proactiveness and efficiency
- Low repair and maintenance costs
- Increase and maintain the value of your rental property
- Peace of mind, that your property investment can have the benefits maximised for the landlord.
Finding a property manager for your investment property can generally be a painless exercise, but it takes a great deal of time and specialised expertise to do what we do well. Our Property Managers at EmCity Property have all been certified by Australia’s best Real Estate institutions and are here to ensure the best return on your investment.
See how we can manage your property
Please contact us on 8349 7747
Description of Property
Ground floor renovated two bedroom unit in the great suburb of Ascott park .
Perfect for couples ,families first home buyer or a savvy investor looking to expand their portfolio.
Built in wardrobe in the main bedroom.
Reasonable sized lounge space connecting with an elegant kitchen with updated bench top
Undercover garage and plenty shared facilities included.
Positioned in a great location ,only 1.5 km from Castle Plaza shopping centre,
200 m walk to Marion road bus stops ,close to quality schools in the area.
Just a short drive to Brighton beach, City and Glenelg beach .
Catch the lifestyle at an affordable price !
For more information or to register your interest and contact