Property Management is a crucial part of protecting one of your biggest investments. There is no doubt when we say that owning an investment property is like running a small business.
What are the key benefits of hiring a Property Manager?
- High quality tenants via a database register
- Less legal issues through trained managers
- Shorter periods of vacancy
- Long term tenancies through proactiveness and efficiency
- Low repair and maintenance costs
- Increase and maintain the value of your rental property
- Peace of mind, that your property investment can have the benefits maximised for the landlord.
Finding a property manager for your investment property can generally be a painless exercise, but it takes a great deal of time and specialised expertise to do what we do well. Our Property Managers at EmCity Property have all been certified by Australia’s best Real Estate institutions and are here to ensure the best return on your investment.
See how we can manage your property
Please contact us on 8349 7747
Description of Property
Located in the ever popular Mawson Lakes, this beautifully designed townhouse screams appeal! This house and land package is perfect for families, professionals or young couples looking to live close to the city with all the luxury amenities nearby.
AVAILABLE is the $15,000.00 First Home Owners Grant!
Included in this package you will find:
* Fixed Price footings
* 2700mm Ceilings
* Stainless steel dishwasher
* Stone benchtops
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Floor coverings and blinds
* Full Landscaping to the front and rear yards
* Electric colour bond Roller door
* Much, Much more
*Conditions apply. Note: Plans and photographs are for illustration purposes only. Prices may vary depending on selections, engineering, council and utility requirements. The house and land package is not owned by EmCity Property. EmCity Property makes no representation about the suitability of the land or build. EmCity recommends obtaining professional advice to ensure terms and conditions are satisified.